The CSB Apologetics Bible is a good product for anyone who wants to, as the title states, incorporate the field of apologetics while studying the Bible. The Christian Standard Bible (CSB) translation seems to be okay and this Bible contains much helpful information:
1. Several questions (believe around 150 or so) on topics that relate to apologetics – for example: euthanasia,religions being the same, war, universalism, universe, purgatory, hell, etc.
2. Good introduction and background information (author, date, theme, how to interpret the book, etc.) on each book.
3. Charts (comparison to world religions, archaeological finds, new religious movements, etc.).
4. Maps (Israel in the time of Jesus, Paul’s 3 missionary journeys, kingdoms of Israel and Judah).
5. Biographies of notable Christian apologists.
Will be a very helpful resource for those hard to answer questions you may have or others may ask you. Probably won’t be my daily devotional Bible (use the NASB version of the Life Application Study Bible for that), but will be an excellent supplement. Look forward to much future use for either answering questions or preparing messages.
I was given a review copy by B&H Publishers/Holman Bible Publishers in exchange for a fair review.